Below are five common mistakes to avoid when doing electrical work on your own. Avoid these common mistake and serious injuries by calling a trained professional at Cardoso Electrical!
1. Turn off main switch to avoid electrical shock from live wires
2. Splicing wires and covering them with electrical tape
3. Rushing to finish the electrical job
4. Buying low quality materials that are unreliable and low cost
5. You do not exactly what you are doing.
Cardoso Electrical Services, License No.: #A18196
414 Lowell Street, Wakefield, MA 01880
Phone: (781) 246-7700 Fax: (781) 245-7200 Cardoso@CardosoElectrical.com