Lighting retrofits offer significant energy savings along with enhancement in performance. A retrofit can provide you with a great return on investment due to the energy efficiency. In fact, 25% of the energy used in a majority of buildings comes from lighting alone. With an increased efficiency due to a retrofit, there is no doubt that you will see a large saving on your monthly bill.
Some examples of retrofits include:
- Switching out lamps
- Updating lighting controls
- Moving from lower color rendering lamps to higher CRI lamps
You may want to consider a lighting retrofit when:
- You have T12 fluorescent lights
- Your building is in need of optimized lighting
- Your lights operate more than 16 hours a day
- You use metal halide
There are a number of reasons your business should consider a lighting retrofit. By receiving a retrofit from Cardoso Electrical Services, you’ll be sure to see an array of benefits. Contact us today!